SSB for candidates good in academics


First of all let's try and answer as to why do you want to join defence forces?

I think it is because you like uniform and adventurous outbound activities because if you give me any other reason then I can offer you job may be in railways, Postal department or any other department other than defence forces.

If that be so then if in my natural course of action I am interested in adventurous outbound activities which is indicated by the fact that I have participated in National Cadet Corps, Scouts and Guides or others outdoor sports and activities then that make sense that I am naturally cut out for this kind of a job.

If I still want to join defence forces then with whatever time is available I must get interested and start participating in these kind of activities.

If you want to learn how to swim you need to get into water.

Post a Comment

0 Comments